At our lessons you will be:
- inspired to try and learn new musical things, many possible ways
- shown and taught the idea that playing an instrument is easy
- engaged in the learning process and having fun while doing it
At our lesson you will:
- learn how to beautifully play any piece you like. Any era or genre (including jazz, blues and pop)
- feel good, developing and encouraged
- learn various aspects of music making as well as the history behind the piece and composer
We aim to:
- develop your imagination – as we believe there is a strong connection between the music (sound) and an image (picture), as well as the background story (drama) – all of which will be your own!
- show you all possible shortcuts to learn things faster and more efficient.
- make you feel comfortable playing the instrument. Everybody’s constitution is different – we will find the comfortable technique for you, while using some ground principles that are internationally proven to be efficient and stress free, for the life-lasting enjoyment of playing the instrument.
- cultivate many skills that are important in everyday life, such as devotion and commitment, patience, self-discipline, accountability and others.
Music is for everyone
Our #1 goal is to serve music and the community, and our ultimate goal is to connect one to another.
Music has special and unique place for everyone, and the beauty of it is that absolutely everyone will find something special and personal for oneself. What it may mean to one, will be different to another. Same music can reach to completely opposite emotions in two individuals listening to it. At TED talk, Benjamin Zander said:
Everybody loves classical music, they just haven’t found out about it yet!
Whether you defined it for yourself or still in the process – let’s go on towards the journey and further exploration of the cosmic world of music.